P&A provides expert computer forensic services to law firms and businesses nationwide. These services include the collection and acquisition of digital data from a variety of sources, (e.g. server, laptop, tablet, desktop, cell phone) in a defensible and forensically sound manner. Data collection can be done from a targeted (specific folders), logical (entire hard drive contents) or Physical (entire hard drive including un-used disk space). We work with our clients from case inception, through discovery and on to trial providing them the best advice when dealing with Electronically Store Information (ESI).
We provide consultation and advice or the optimal method for collecting client’s data for review and production and advice on dealing with adversaries electronic data. Once data is collected P&A can filter and cull down relevant digital data and evidence that is provided in an easy to read and understandable report. We also provide experts reports as well as expert testimony for deposition or trial if necessary.
- Forensic Collection and Acquisition of:
- hard drives, laptops, USB drives, cell phones, and other digital media.
- Examination and analysis of drives for relevant evidence
- Analysis of active files, documents, emails and data on hard drive. (“Active File Search”)
- Analysis of deleted data, including documents, files, emails.
- Analysis of email and social media activity
- Analysis of USB drive usage history, internet usage and browsing history
- Analysis of USB drives and external hard drives
- Compilation of reports in both hard copy printed and PDF formats with links to relevant files.
- Expert testimony